Stay & Spend
We are delighted to announce that we are a participating business and are listed on the Revenue’s list of ‘Qualifying Service Providers’ for the Irish Government Stay & Spend Tax Incentive Scheme. This means, that when you book your break and/or eat with us you are entitled to claim expenses.
- You must spend a minimum of €25 in a single transaction on qualifying expenditure and submit the receipt to Revenue (we will provide you with receipts throughout your stay that you can keep for this).
- You can submit receipts up to a total of €625, or €1,250 for a jointly assessed married couple
- Revenue will provide an income tax credit of up to €125 per person, or up to €250 for a jointly assessed married couple
- Fáilte Ireland registered accommodation – which means that your stay in our hotel qualifies for this scheme when you book directly with us on this website.
- Food and non-alcoholic drink – served in a café, restaurant, hotel – – which means that your food and non-alcoholic beverage purchased in our hotel qualifies for this scheme
- You cannot claim expenses on takeaway food, alcoholic drinks, drinks (either alcoholic or non-alcoholic) served without food or amounts below €25, so you can add everything to your room bill and we can give you a receipt at the end of your stay, or you can pay per transaction and keep your individual receipts.