The COVID-19 Safety Charter is a Government-endorsed initiative to reinforce confidence in domestic and overseas visitors in tourism businesses. The COVID-19 Safety Charter is designed to give comfort and reassurance to employers, employees and customers that our business is operating safely.
We can confirm that our employees has completed COVID-19 hygiene and safety control training as set out in the Terms & Conditions of the Charter which includes
• a clear understanding of the COVID-19 infection
• an awareness of their role in and responsibility for helping prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus
• a clear understanding of standard precautions surrounding infection control
• a clear understanding of the correct hand-washing techniques and practices
• a clear understanding of how to apply this knowledge to their place of work
Check out the listing of businesses compliant with COVID-19 Safety Charter to ensure you are visiting a hospitality property that is taking your health as serious as you deserve